Andrea | Upper North Shore Andrea brings with her a deep knowledge of the inner workings of the tennis circuit, and what it requires to make it on the tennis tour in modern times.
Bebe | Hills Bebe is a friendly and hard working coach with over 35 years of coaching experience. A lifelong tennis competitor she has worked with some of the nation's best junior players. Bebe enjoys coaching beginners and believes in positive encouragement and making the lesson fun and enjoyable.
Andrew | Hills A former Oz Tennis Academy student, Andrew has a passion for teaching the younger players and loves sharing their enthusiasm and enjoyment for the sport of tennis.
All of our coaches are 'Working with Children Checked' and are fully qualified in delivering outstanding sessions.
NATALIE KO - HEAD COACH
Natalie is a former WTA world ranked professional tennis player who grew up as one of Australia’s No.1 junior players. She has coached and trained all over the world including Russia, USA, China, Indonesia and Australia and has over 30 years combined coaching and playing experience.
- Gained WTA professional world ranking at age 14
- Australia’s number 1 ranked Junior at 10, 12, and 13
- Winner 2013 Chinese Tennis Association Ladies Open Singles
- Former doubles partner of Su-Wei Hsieh (2019 & 2013 Wimbledon Doubles Champion, 2014 French Open Doubles Champion, 2020 Finalist Australian Open Doubles)
- Represented Australia in the World Youth Cup alongside Former World No.4 Samantha Stosur (2011 US Open Singles Champion)
- Tennis Australia Junior Development Coach
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Coach
- Cardio Tennis Coach
- Working With Children Check
- Senior First Aid
In addition to coaching, Natalie has also had a decade-long career as a talent agent working alongside international model management companies including Ford Models New York, IMG Models, and representing clients including Supermodels Anna Ewers, Josephine Le Tutour, Carmen Kass, Miss Universe Winner Jesinta Campbell and former Australian professional rugby league player David 'Wolfman' Williams. Today Natalie lectures college students on Talent Management and continues to work as a talent manager and scout, discovering stars both on and off the court.